It is an analog sensor TM108-02
Car temperature sensor - the inclusion of the fan is designed to control the operation of the fan in a vehicle engine cooling system.
The main technical characteristics: h3>
- The size of a key SW29
- The load current is 1A
- Thread M22 × 1,5
- Weight, kg 0.060
- Inclusion temperature, C 87 ± 3 degrees
- off temperature, C 82 ± 3 degrees
The use of a completely new design has increased the life and reliability of the temperature sensor, ie, increased thermal conductivity, the additional fault protection., Resource sensor is increased by 10 times. Confirmed by tests in independent laboratories
The procedure for verification of the electronic inclusion of the fan sensor performance.
- One sensor contacts connected to the minus 12V voltage source.
- The second contact sensor connected to the relay (pin 85).
- Contact 86 relay connected to plus 12 V voltage source. Check with an ohmmeter that the resistance between terminals 30 and 87 of the relay tends to infinity, r. E. To ensure that the relay contacts are open. Leave a ohmmeter connected to the contacts 30 and 87 relays.
- Immerse the sensor in water. In the same capacity to immerse the thermometer.
- Heat water to simmer (slow heating rate is necessary in order not to miss the exact response time of the sensor).
- Watch the ohmmeter.
- At the moment when the ohmmeter will resistance close to zero (r. F. Relay contacts are closed), fix the water temperature. (Desktop sensor it must be 87 or 92 or 99 +/- 3 degrees Celsius).
- Discontinue heating water. Water, with submerged sensor it will begin to cool.
- Watch the ohmmeter.
- At the moment when the ohmmeter will infinite resistance (r. F. Relay contacts open), fix the water temperature. (Desktop sensor it must be 82 or 87 or 94 +/- 3 degrees Celsius).
CAUTION: checking the sensor by measuring its resistance directly is not allowed.
Due to the fact that the fan control relay circuit is present, the same relay must be used to verify sensor functionality.
Great impact on resource sensor material has electrical contacts. In the best of times they made of silver. Later they began to use copper tipped with silver (0.5 mm thick). Now more and more manufacturers use copper contacts with silver-plated. The thickness of the silver layer 20-20 microns. The electrical load on the sensor contacts - relay winding coil. The type of load - Inductive. At the time of closure and especially at the time of contact separation between them there is a spark (arc), breaking the surface contacts. Ultimately contacts or completely destroyed or fused, which also leads to the output of the sensor system.
Analysis of 150 pcs. Sensor type TM108 necessitating replacement on vehicles VAZ (obtained from service stations and around Moscow) showed that the main reason for their exit from the system - the degradation of bimetallic discs (72%). The average lifespan of the sensor type TM108 is 1-1.5 years. Single copies "die" after a month of summer car intensive operation.
Specialists of the Kaluga factory "Avtotreid" developed and implemented in the production of functional analogs sensors TM108, TM108-10 and TM108-02. Analogs are fully compatible in size housings and electrical connections.
A feature of the sensors from the "Avtotreid" is a fully electronic design. As the temperature sensing element used digital integrated circuit having very stable settings, unlike the bimetallic disc. As the switching element (electric contact) is applied power transistor strong>. Semiconductor electronic components do not have a limit on the number of cycles on / off as opposed to electromechanical contacts. Driving device includes protection elements against electromagnetic pulses from the relay coil at the time of on / off. Old-timers will remember how much easier was the operation of the car after the appearance of the electronic ignition switch. The new sensors from Kaluga implemented similar solutions in the part concerning the exclusion of mechanical sparking contacts of an electrical circuit.
To the delight of motorists and to the indignation of producers of conventional sensors such as TM108, "Autotrade" released on the market practically "eternal" inclusion of the fan sensor, while its price is even lower than that of the sensors produced by traditional technology.
These electronic sensors are allowed to apply on vehicles with the optional fan relay on and the load current of not more than 1A. Strong>
Warranty - 36 months.
We provide delivery to Moscow, St. Petersburg, Samara region, Tatarstan, Sverdlovsk Region and the Novosibirsk region, and so on.
The company "Autotrade" manufacture according customer specifications various temperature sensors.