It is an analog sensor 191.3847, 37.3847, 2112-3847010-04
Vazovskiy number 2112-3847010
- Crankshaft position sensor for forming an electrical signal when changing the angular position of the special toothed disk mounted on the engine crankshaft. The sensor is used as part of an integrated engine control system of the internal combustion engine with ECM.
- Cars 2107, 2110, 2112, 1117, 1118, 1119, 2170 with ECM.
- Sensor coil resistance, Ohm - 570 - 750
- Inductance coil mH - 200 - 420
- The minimum voltage amplitude of the sensor at the frequency of the master disk 30 rev / min, min, V - 0.3
- Maximum voltage amplitude of the sensor at the frequency of the master disk 7000 rev / min, no more than, V - 250
- Plug connector corresponds to the connector 12052648 firms Packard Electric
- Overall dimensions - 30x45x69
- Weight, g - 52
The use of modern imported equipment allowed to increase service life and reliability of the sensor, which is confirmed by tests in independent laboratories.
Warranty - 12 months.
We provide delivery to Moscow, St. Petersburg, Samara region, Tatarstan, Sverdlovsk Region and the Novosibirsk region, and so on.