DK537 oxygen sensor (lambda probe, the analog BOSCH 0258006537), LSF-4.2 (M.797)
Vazovskiy number 1118-3850010, 2108-3850010, 2112-3850010, 3850010 11180 00 2112 3850010 20
Four-sensor, with a heater for use in the system of neutralization of exhaust gases of car engines, both as control supporting air-fuel ratio λ = 1, as well as a diagnostic sensor for controlling the composition of the mixture of the catalytic converter in the diagnostic system.
The oxygen sensor is going to a modern high-tech equipment. The difference between this sensor from existing analogues is that a sensitive oxygen sensor element (manufacture Taiwan) made the new film technology strong> (while the majority of oxygen sensors from China, counterfeits BOSCH made on test tube technology) .
Through the application of the film coating technology has improved the quality of the working material of zirconia, which provided a more reliable operation of the entire sensor.
- Lada 2108,2109,2110; Kalina, Prior EURO-II, EURO-III, injection 7.9.7 M
- Chevrolet Niva 1.7 (М.797)
- UAZ Hunter UAZ Patriot (3163) 409-10 -ZMZ
- Nominal voltage of the sensor supply - 12 V.
- The rated current of the heater chain - (1, 35 ± 0,2) A.
- response time of the ramp-up from 300 to 600 mV and decline from 600 to 300 mV should be less than 125 ms.
- The resistance of the heater circuit in the cold state at ambient temperature (20 ± 3) ° C to be (9 ± 2) ohms.
- 100g weight sensor.
The reliability of the sensor is checked operational tests on cars, as well as bench testing
Warranty 12 months.
We provide delivery to Moscow, St. Petersburg, Samara region, Tatarstan, Sverdlovsk Region and the Novosibirsk region, Krasnodar region, and so on.