It is an analog sensor 23.3847, 406.3847060-01
Supplied on a conveyor
synchronization sensor 403.3847 new modification changed (turned) mounting the sensor to the motor, a cable changed color.
403.3847 synchronization sensor is designed for generating an electrical signal when changing the angular position of the special toothed disk mounted on the engine crankshaft. The sensor is used as part of an integrated engine control system of the internal combustion engine.
The sensor used in commercially available engines ZMZ-405; 406; 409 UMP-4213; 4216, as well as bits. YaMZ with ECM. Cars GAZ, UAZ, can replace similar imported transmitter 0,261,210,113.
- Sensor coil resistance, Ohm - 720 - 950
- Winding inductance, mH - 290 - 370
- The minimum voltage amplitude of the sensor at the frequency of the master disk 20 rev / min, not less than - 0.2 V
- The maximum amplitude of the voltage from the sensor at the frequency of the master drive 5000 rev / min, max - 190
- Dimensions mm - 46x39x39, cable length 610 mm.
- Weight, not more - '90
- The reliability of the sensor is confirmed by road tests in independent laboratories.
- Warranty - 12 months.
We provide delivery to Moscow, St. Petersburg, Samara region, Tatarstan, Sverdlovsk Region and the Novosibirsk region, and so on.