It is an analog sensor 343.3843 / 356.3843 / 35172.04, 51.3843 and 41.3843.
VAZ-2110, 2111, 2112 (all variations and combinations of devices, including a carburettor) and a family of 2108-2115 with an electronic speedometer except vehicles equipped ECM «GM» and «January-4.1".
It is intended to convert the frequency of the drive shaft in the electrical pulse frequency proportional to the vehicle speed, or converting the number of revolutions of the drive shaft in the number of electric pulses proportional to the traveled path of the vehicle, as well as for fuel injection control system in the engine under different operating conditions of the vehicle.
- Operating temperature: from -40 ° C to + 125 ° C
- Rated supply voltage, V: 12
The working voltage range B:
- chain of "1" from the contact 7 to 15
- the chain contact "2" when a load current not exceeding 20 mA from 5 to 15
- Maximum current consumption circuit over the contact "1" when the supply voltage (13,5 ± 0,2) No more, mA 15
Robotic assembly and use of the latest imported equipment and the introduction of the metal shaft and reinforced magnet allowed to increase service life and reliability of the speed sensor, which is confirmed by tests in independent laboratories.
Warranty - 12 months.