Analogue sensor 63172.01, 301.3847, 2109-3843010-00, DCA 505 (402.139.505)
For vehicles with ECM based controllers «Bosch» 1.5.4, M1.5.4N, MR 7.0), "January-5.1", "January-5.1.1), the presence of the instrument cluster with flexible shaft: 21083/93 / 99- 010 / 2110-24, 21214-020 / 110-20, 21043/053 / 07-010-20
It is intended to convert the frequency of the drive shaft in the electrical pulse frequency proportional to the vehicle speed, or converting the number of revolutions of the drive shaft in the number of electric pulses proportional to the traveled path of the vehicle, as well as for fuel injection control system in the engine under different operating conditions of the vehicle.
- РStatic preparation temperature: -40 ° C to + 125 ° C
- Rated supply voltage, V: 12
- The working voltage range B:
- chain of "1" from the contact 7 to 15
- the chain contact "2" when a load current not exceeding 20 mA from 5 to 15
- Maximum current consumption circuit over the contact "1" when the supply voltage (13,5 ± 0,2) No more, mA 15
- The number of pulses - 6
- Thread - M18
Robotic assembly and use of the latest imported equipment and the introduction of the metal shaft and reinforced magnet allowed to increase service life and reliability of the speed sensor, which is confirmed by tests in independent laboratories.
Warranty - 12 months.