DK oxygen sensor 27 (lambda probe, 31602-3826020 analogue 27.3855, SIEMENS VDO 5wk 91000-G), OZA334-SZ3, 5WK91000
Four-sensor, with a heater for use in the system of neutralization of exhaust gases of car engines, both as control supporting air-fuel ratio λ = 1, as well as a diagnostic sensor for controlling the composition of the mixture of the catalytic converter in the diagnostic system.
The oxygen sensor is going to a modern high-tech equipment. Through the use of modern materials improved application quality of the working material of zirconia, which provided a more reliable operation of the entire sensor.
- Cars Volga and Gazelle to the control unit MIKAS 7.1, satisfying the requirements of the Euro II toxicity.
- UAZ with MIKAS control unit 7.2, satisfying the requirements of the Euro II toxicity.
- Rated voltage of the sensor supply - 12 V.
- The rated current of the heater chain - (1, 35 ± 0,2) A.
- RTT ramp-up from 300 to 600 mV and decline from 600 to 300 mV should be less than 125 ms.
- The resistance of the heater circuit in the cold state at ambient temperature (20 ± 3) ° C to be (9 ± 2) ohms.
- 100g of the sensor mass.
The reliability of the sensor is checked operational tests on cars, as well as bench testing, 12 months
We provide delivery to Moscow, St. Petersburg, Samara region, Tatarstan, Sverdlovsk Region and the Novosibirsk region, Krasnodar region, and so on.